- Do you sell products and parts over the internet?Sorry, we do not. We are a manufacturer who believes servicing distributors and dealers are the best at performing this function. They know our products well and insure you get exactly the unit or part you require.
- How do I locate a Power-Trim dealer in my area?Please visit our Find a Dealer page to locate a distributor or dealer in your area. If you reside in an area where there is no distributor or dealer nearby, contact us to help you locate a dealer who can assist you.
- When should I replace the blade on my edger?Power-Trim edgers come originally equipped with a 10" long by 2" wide by .080" thick spring steel cutting blade. With usage the blade will wear down due to the constant rubbing along the concrete or edge line. Once the blade has worn down to 8" long (more than 1" worn off each side), all outer tip speed is basically lost and it should be replaced. Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual on blade replacement and use only genuine Power-Trim blades.
- How do I change the blade on my edger?First disconnect the spark plug wire then block the blade on the concrete by engaging the cutting arm. Use a wrench or socket that snugly fits the blade nut. Place a heavy cloth over the cutting edge and hold the blade securely while turning the nut in a counter-clockwise direction. After removing blade and washers, inspect the washers for excessive wear and replace if needed. Be sure blade and washers are replaced in the exact sequence in which they were removed. If in doubt, refer to the parts schematic.
- What size is the belt on my edger?Power-Trim edgers come originally equipped with a Gates # AX26 (28" x 1/2" - AX Section) cog style drive belt.
- My edger will not start or stay running - why?As we are manufacturers and not certified engine mechanics this is the hardest question we get. We do know that for an engine to start and run the proper mixture of air and fuel combined with spark is necessary. Assuming you have fresh gas, a clean air filter, and a good spark plug the engine should start and continue running. If it does not, we suggest you have it checked by an authorized service dealer to determine the problem.
- What is the warranty period on my edger?Power-Trim warrants against defects in material and workmanship on all of its products using the following guidelines:
- Consumer use – Two (2) years from date of purchase
- Commercial or rental use – Ninety (90) days from date of purchase
- Show More