- All Power Trim edger frame components are 100% interchangeable - engine type and front wheel configuration determine the model number.
- Manual clutch disengagement is standard on all models.
- 8" wheel models offer extreme versatility when edging curves and circles along with the capability to bevel cut 10 degrees left of vertical.
- All curb-riding units will edge while riding a 6" curb.
- Using "Trim Mode" means no more hand clipping grass around poles and trees or along fences and walls - just turn the blade flat and mow.
For all engine related questions, please contact the appropriate manufacturer by clicking on the logo below.